Monday, September 16, 2013

My First Season Of Derby PT 1 (sorry very pic heavy)

My life as a Derby Girl
I haven't been in S.L.R.D.A. for very long, but the girls there are pretty much family now, and I would do anything for them. I found S.L.R.D.A. by posting in the Sinister Goth group, I was looking for roller derby in second life, I wish I could remember who told me about it because I thank them, I do, I love S.L.R.D.A. and everyone in it. 

So I have decided to make one big post on my first season of derby.

August 5th
I went to my first game, the first time I saw them in action. I loved it, so I decided to join, I didn't know what team I would fit it with yet so I decided to start asking around.







August 11th
My first bout as a Jawbreaker, I was nervous as hell. I think I did one or two jams, in the second half, but hey WE WON

Spectator Entrance ↥↥↥↥↥↥↥↥↥↥↥
_____________________________________________

✪Live Commentators:
1. DaisyChainsaw
2. Lovenica 
3. rogue Mitra
__________________________________________

Refs:
✪ Head Ref: Xiija
✪ Refs:
Chase
Brodie Oleander
Allure MacIntyre
MightyMidge

_________________________

The Suicide Girls:
✪ Team Sponsors: The Suicide Girls

✪ Team Captain: Lil' Assassin Ass #690
✪ Co. Captain: Tabby Bishlap #33


✪Players:
Scooby sMAXx #151
Duchess of Despair #13
Synestra Cruel #138
Candy Cunt #141
ChiChi LaBeau #777
Cupcake #7


The JawBreakers:

✪Team Sponsors: Secrets of Gaia

✪ Coach: Grogo Tungsten
✪ Team Captain: Rox Ur World #13
✪ Co. Captain: Catastrophe Divine #88
✪ Co. Captain: SlamBam #09

✪Players:
Grogettem Tiger #668
Texas Tornado #007
Triple T McPhee #16
Banana-O-Rama #23
Mistrezz Monica #666
Lethal Lollipop #08
Starr Struck McGee #182















No comments:

Post a Comment