Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ska with DJ Maxy and #2

Hey there boys and girls, today I went to this awesome Ska set with DJ Maxy (max.dotterkelch) at The Social Scene http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/V%20Gen/37/14/401
It was real fun and I enjoyed myself. Its always good to have some time off from working once in a while lol. So without further ado, heres some awesome pics.








And what am I wearing today?
Lets find out lol

Avi:
Eyeshadow: Beauty Killer-Bewitched Shadow-Darks-Purple
Hair: Bliss Couture-Trinity-Marron Glace
Store was closing the last time I was there so heres their mp

Jewerly:
Earrings: Amour Signature-Taliah Earrings-Vintage
Septum: Sour Pickles-Tortile Piercing With Shadow-Taste The Colors Hunt
Necklaces, Bangles, Rings: FAC-River

Clothing:
Top: CaramelDiffusion-2oak- Two of a Kind hunt
Shorts: FAC-River
Socks: M.Inc Storm Trooper Tuber Sox
Skates: M.Inc Accel II (evo Black)


Love you all
Emmi

No comments:

Post a Comment